Thursday, October 9, 2008

Spiritual Connection

I've been blessed to find a great Bible Study on base with other Air Force members as well as an authentic Church in Cambridge.
I was actively involved with Officer's Christian Fellowship when I lived in Florida. In fact, I hosted for over a year and led many studies. It's such a great spiritual outlet and really connects me with other military on base. It is a thriving group here that might even have to split into two separate groups because it has such a good turnout.









I was told about St Barnabus Church in Cambridge by a good friend, Stacy. It was created in 1870 and I find the contemporary service very appealing. I am so thankful for my TomTom. Without my GPS, I wouldn't be able to enjoy such amazing places!

1 comment:

Clancy Nixon said...

Tracie, So glad to read of your new church home, adn your new life in England! We miss you here in Ashburn. We are well, and continue to pray for you. Thanks for keeping in touch. Christmas blessings to you, Clancy@minister.com