Sunday, April 19, 2009

Walk in the Park

Wow, today was such a beautiful day! I get the pleasure to walk to Church every Sunday with Amy. I can't begin to tell you how refreshing it was to have coffee in hand, sun shining so bright I needed sunglasses, and the flowers in full bloom...I couldn't resist taking pictures to share with you...enjoy!


Eating lunch outside on the patio...I think we all got a little pink but we didn't care!

3 comments:

me said...

It's beautiful! Great pictures Tracie...You have a blessed life to be where you are for sure!

El Diablo de Azul said...

Got to love getting a little color!

Brynn said...

Those are beautiful pics. Where did you take them at? I feel like I haven't talked to you in a long time, maybe cause I haven't ;). I am still eager to play games, what is your schedule like. I will have scott talk to you about it.