I swooned at the sight of James McAvoy! :) As you know, I'm discovering as much as I can about Jane Austen. One of my favorite movies is Becoming Jane where James McAvoy stars as her love interest. So when I found out he was on stage for "Three Days of Rain," I couldn't resist going to see him up close and personal!

I was told if you wait at the stage door about an hour before the show starts, you wouldn't have too many people waiting for autographs/pictures. Unfortunately, he brought his grandparents to the show and decided to enter through the front door...what was he thinking? :)

Not to worry, we'd give it another try after the peformance.

Ah, success! With my friend, Patricia's, perfect placement, not only was she able to get my program signed but also my DVD cover!

If you haven't seen Becoming Jane and your up for a chick flick, you must watch this!

The play was right around the corner from Chinatown so we enjoyed the cuisine. So yummy!
1 comment:
I'm going to tell myself not to be jealous... but let's be honest here... I am!! I'm so glad you had fun!!
Post a Comment