Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tyler Winging Ceremony

Tyler has been in Navigator/Electronic Warfare Officer training for nearly a year and worked so very hard.  We couldn't be more proud of his accomplishments...he did so well and I'm so glad I could be there!!!





I was given the honor to participate in the "soft" winging ceremony where I replaced his flightsuit patch.


Then tacked it on with a traditional punch!


Tyler winning the "Ace" award for the highest academic scores


Tyler being awarded the Gilroy Award (top EWO/aviator)


Tyler with the other EWOs in his class


Some fun poses after the "soft" winging ceremony







The Navigator/EWO class with the leadership front & center (Dad was the guest speaker in the middle)


Tyler being awarded the Donovan Award


Tyler being awarded the Commander's Cup by the guest speaker, Dad!  :)


The official pose


Tyler presented his wings


Mom & Dad given the honor to present his wings in front of the masses


Todd given the honor to pin the official wings to Tyler's Service Dress






Ah, the brotherly love!!!



One of Tyler's instructors


One of Tyler's classmates with his wife--good friends of his for life


The family photo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More great pictures, Tracie. Ya'll must be so proud of all his special awards on top of getting his wings!!