Sunday, October 31, 2010

Stamper Delight

I love having a friend, Sarah, plugged in to my favorite craft, Stamping (cards).  She made this for me and also gave me the stamp so I can make a few myself!  Now the words became quite accurate of the day ahead...  
We went to an event together where I learned a few new tricks and picked up a few more items! 
#1 Idea - Mirror paper on an accordion card card to reflect snowflakes
#1 Purchase - bought mirror paper (you can see it reflecting my plant!) 
#2 Display - A tower of glitter powders
#2 Result - the effect of the glitter (left is with black ink, right is with clear ink) 
#2 Purchase - bought glitter!
#3 Idea - Using a post-it to preserve an area on the card (Merry Christmas wording in this case) when you use the wheel for a background effect
#4 Idea - examples of cards using embossing folders I liked
#4 Purchase - bought embossing folders!
#5 Idea - Combination of metal paper, embossing folders and pro markers (alcohol based)
#5 Purchase - bought metal paper, matching embossing folder and a few pro markers (tons of colors avail)
#6 Idea - Stamping on glitter paper
#6 Purchase - bought glitter paper to stamp on but also want to use to "mat" images/words
#7 Idea - Embossing with paste
#7 Purchase - it's going to be tricky but the effect is spectacular!

No comments: