Found a "Hop On Hop Off" to tour Dublin a little more
First Stop - Guinness Brewery!
Extensive campus
Our favorite Guinness poster...we both bought pub signs with this image!
Todd found a new friend on the trip!
Up we go to the Gravity Bar for our pint of Guinness...best in the World served on-site!
Order Up!
So talented to imprint a shamrock...no so nice was the strange guy who almost put his finger in my beer to be funny! "Don't touch my beer, dude!" was my crystal clear expression...
Full size poster in the stairwell...I love this place...it appeals to my marketing heart!
My purchases...don't ask me how much I spent (just look at the size of the bag!)
Onto our next adventure...Jameson Distillery
Now that is a unique planter...I kinda like it!
At the bar to order our Irish Coffees...
What a display at the bar as I wait...
First Step - pouring the Jameson
Second Step - Add Coffee and a spoonful of sugar (now she's shaking the cream to finish it off)
Final Step - use a spoon when pouring the cream on top for perfect separation
All we can say is we ordered a second round it was so delicious!
We were lucky enough to have some music in the lobby while we enjoyed our beverages (sounded like I was in Pirates of the Caribbean)
Our favorite Guinness poster...we both bought pub signs with this image!
Todd found a new friend on the trip!
Up we go to the Gravity Bar for our pint of Guinness...best in the World served on-site!
Order Up!
So talented to imprint a shamrock...no so nice was the strange guy who almost put his finger in my beer to be funny! "Don't touch my beer, dude!" was my crystal clear expression...
Full size poster in the stairwell...I love this place...it appeals to my marketing heart!
My purchases...don't ask me how much I spent (just look at the size of the bag!)
Onto our next adventure...Jameson Distillery
Now that is a unique planter...I kinda like it!
At the bar to order our Irish Coffees...
What a display at the bar as I wait...
First Step - pouring the Jameson
Second Step - Add Coffee and a spoonful of sugar (now she's shaking the cream to finish it off)
Final Step - use a spoon when pouring the cream on top for perfect separation
All we can say is we ordered a second round it was so delicious!
We were lucky enough to have some music in the lobby while we enjoyed our beverages (sounded like I was in Pirates of the Caribbean)

No comments:
Post a Comment