Sunday, May 11, 2008

I Sold My Wheels!

Well, after advertising my Toyota 4Runner for 10 days, I sold it in my Church parking lot! God is so good! It was a dear older couple and they couldn't have found a more cared for SUV...it was tough to give up and so quickly. BUT, I'd rather not reprogram my mind to drive on the opposite side of the road in a US spec vehicle that is much larger than the norm over there. So I'm gonna buy a UK spec "hooptie!" Thanks to generous friends and family, I've had a couple of SWEET loaner vehicles to drive.
I styled in Kristi and Chad's cool "Boat." The legendary cop vehicle...none other than the smooth ridin' Crown Victoria.
Recently, my Dad drove his Dodge Ram truck from Colorado--it has a HEMI which I had to ask him what that meant exactly!

No comments: