
This is the most challenging move to sort! I have to determine what to (1) take to Texas for two months of training (do-it-yourself/unaccompanied baggage), (2) what to ship to England to have in a very small apartment and (3) what to store for three years while I'm abroad. So I'm sectioning off portions of my house but having a large house does have its disadvantages...

I've found tons of sensitive papers that need to be shredded to avoid identity theft.

I had a basement full of empty boxes, bubble paper and trash...had to make a trip to a local landfill.
Lastly, I've found tons of items I just don't have room to store and I want to donate to charities.
All I can say is I couldn't have done all of this without dear friends (Peggy, Michele, Trisha, Cicely & Daren) offering to help with all the grunt work! Praise God for the endless blessings!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment