Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wine Tasting

When you live so close to some of the best locations for wine in the World (Germany, France, Italy) one can't pass up an event where friends bring their favorite wine and appetizer/dessert to share. My brother, Todd, gave me the prettiest journal for my Birthday last year. I've put it to good use and started to take pictures of my favorite wines along with other recommendations and fill up the pages.
My favorite whites are from Germany:
My favorite red is from Italy:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a great idea! I've tried so many wines but have a hard time keeping track of the ones I liked...or didn't.

El Diablo de Azul said...

I feel so proud!! What a great use of a journal

Samantha said...

That is a great idea! I think when I return I will start one, I can never remember the wines I like...Ben