
My day trip to Dover Castle...such a nice day for it too!

For over 2,000 years these fortifications have protected the English coast. Henry II built the present castle.

The view from the tower with the UK flag in the second picture

OK...what could be more exciting than AMMO pictures?

Another...

I mean how many pictures can you take of a castle when you have this exciting stuff to see?!

Now I've lost interest in the Castle altogether...here's a shot of the impressive Ferry layout...I've taken it twice to go to France and Poland.

Look, a boat race!

Can you find the seagull?

Uh-oh...he's VERY angry that I'm taking his picture. Oh get over it...I have a couple more hours before the bus takes me back!

Oh yes...the signs crack me up!

Doesn't leave much to the imagination what the end result will be...

This one is for the children or kids at heart!

Yes, my favorite one...that's all folks!
2 comments:
Cory would love sight-seeing with you...you're drawn to the same fun stuff! :)
You crack me up-love the posts with your pictures-I would just love to be a little mouse in your pocket on all your "adventures"....I feel like we've lost touch-how are you? It looks like life is treating you well. When will you be in DC? Keep us posted-we for SURE want to see you and maybe meet someone particular too~ :)...Hugs sweet friend~
Post a Comment