I received word yesterday I've been selected to wear the rank of Major! Since I'm at Nellis AFB, Nevada (Las Vegas) it was announced in front of my unit first thing in the morning...very cool day! I don't expect to be wearing the rank for another 18 months...for you military type my line number is 2517 of 2990 selects. I guess it doesn't pay (quite literally) to commission on 27 September! :)
7 comments:
Aw many congratulations, Tracie!! You go girl! :D
WTG Tracie! Congrats!
TRACIE! looks like both you and Ken are selects! congrats! congrats! congrats! you deserve it! All of the Eglin crew have had successful careers! You should spoil yourself and bring back a REAL mini cooper from the UK to the states when you return.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! So exciting!!!
Congratulation Tracie i just read this on Amy's Blog. Way to go. Now you and Amy are both selects. I am proud of you both.
Esther Mason
I'm a little behind reading your blog. Congratulations! That's fantastic.
Thanks for helping me make it through OTS! You are a true inspiration!
Post a Comment