There aren't many things here for me to spend my money on here but every month when I have to pay for my internet, when I need to visit the post office, or splurge on a coffee at Green Bean...I need a secure means for these transactions. This environment has faced serious fraud from debit/credit cards and even folks bringing a book of blank checks hasn't gone over successfully. So the Eagle Cash Card concept was born!
It looks just like an ATM machine
It looks just like an ATM card
All you have to do is designate bank institution details to the card when you initially set it up. Then you go to the machine to add funds to the card and use it like a gift card. If you are done with the card, you just subtract the funds and it goes back to your bank account. Very easy and secure!
No comments:
Post a Comment