Sunday, July 24, 2011

Exercise Class Lesson Learned

So I signed up for the unlimited exercise class package since that was one of my priorities (particularly with the amount of food one is able to consume in the duration of a week-long cruise!) 
Unfortunately, I didn't realize there were plenty of others that had the same intentions to exercise and I ended up being the last to sign-up for the daily yoga class (they even had a waiting list of 20+ people!)  It was quite cozy beyond my comfort zone...
So the next morning I arrived an hour before the sign-up roster arrived to beat the crowd...just brought my Kindle to kill the time...
This was the line at the official start of the sign-up (at 8:30 am!)
Ah, not only am I the first to sign-up, I'm the first to arrive to class to select my seat 
{I know I suffer control issues}
Since I only travelled with two pieces of luggage, I had to do laundry daily!

No comments: