Saturday, July 16, 2011

Norfolk Lavender & UK Beach!

 I LOVE Lavender {smells so nice}
 Let's eat first! 
 The Royal Fruit Farms at Sandringham were established by King George VI in 1949.  This trademark was introduced then and has been used since as a symbol of quality.









 My purchase for a long lasting sensory reminder!
 "Rock" candy is a UK tradition...I didn't like the taste of lavender though!  :(

 Sarah is so much fun to be around...she helped me discover the best places/events in the UK, for sure!!!
 To the beach!





 This dog cracked me...loved playing in the water and then dragging behind the owner in pure exhaustion!
I will miss my adventures in the UK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.
I forgot you got me on 'film'.
Looks like time to start blogging again to record your European adventures.... it's not like you will have much else to do!!!!