
Did you ever see that movie, Jane Austen Book Club? I found it intriguing how a group is formed to read all of Jane Austen books. So now that I'm living near Jane Austen's stomping ground, I'm going follow the same plan.

However, I'm going to need the assistance of the basics! If you've ever read one of her books, it's kinda in a different language...much like Shakespeare. Plus, it's saturated in traditions from the Georgian World (class system, dancing politics, courtship, marrying, ladies' limited rights/roles, etc).

One must never forget the reward after achieving a goal! I have every Jane Austen book on DVD, so when I finish a book, I'll watch the DVD! Want to join in? All you have to do is check-out a book from the library and rent your movie from Blockbuster...
1 comment:
i am definitely an austen fan. loved that movie too!
Post a Comment