Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Eve Medieval Banquet

I travelled 1 1/2 hours to Milton Keynes for a New Year's Eve Medieval Banquet. Below is the quaint Bed & Breakfast I stayed at (minus the breakfast part since ownership was up very late.)
Gerard Naprous is one of England's top film stunt trainers with more than 30 years experience. He leads the Devil's Horsemen Stunt team below with magnificent Spanish & Portuguese horses.
The gold knight was the best looking...hey, I'm single, I take note of the hotties! :)

Unfortunately, my hottie didn't win the jousting...he still wins my attention! :)

Who could forget the most entertaining part of the event, the jester! When each person entered the event, he sounded his horn and announced their arrival. After asking my name and complimenting my costume, he announced me as "Tracie, the overseas virgin." I was HORRIFIED!

This is the only picture I had taken showcasing my costume--it was handmade by a friend, Janice, a very talented lady!

1 comment:

El Diablo de Azul said...

great costume!! Look I found my way back to you blog!