
Are you into China or Pottery? My Mom is the seasoned shopper so before I ventured out with a great group of ladies, I asked for some tips. She's a huge fan of portmeirion and the factory stores were having their semi-annual sales. I found an adorable design there called "Crazy Daisy" with contemporary flowers in fun colors--I just love it!
So we shopped from sunrise to sunset...it was a fun-filled day with great company!
There's nothing like unpacking your new purchases and setting it up to see how it looks! I'm so thankful that I have a neutral dining room to decorate my chairs with napkins/tea towels and switch it up whenever I want a new look.
2 comments:
funny that you should write about "tea." Stephanie and a few ladies at church have started a "tea party" recently. :-)
It looks really cute!! I'm glad that you bought it, now if I ever want to enjoy its beauty all I have to do is look at your blog :)!
Post a Comment