Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Deployed Caffeine Fix


A co-worker shared a new caffeine product on the market...Starbucks Iced Coffee packets!!!  I strategically waited until close to the end of my shift so I'd have the boost going into my workout.  Well, it did that and more! I was so wired that I crunched out multiple thank-you notes, was all over Facebook, read quite a bit, and just couldn't fall asleep...but even being deprived of sleep, I was ready to roll in the morning with a smile!  

Here's our office coffee bar thanks to the generosity of family/friends

Here's the dining facility coffee bar...you HAVE to get their light coffee because even that makes your spoon stand up straight!  

1 comment:

Amy Mason said...

I may need to try the VIA ice coffee for my late night study sessions. I just can't keep awake for all the reading it is way too...interesting. ha ha