Thursday, September 16, 2010

Serenity Moment #3

So I am funny about my haircuts...when I find a place (normally a friend referral that has great hair!) then I don't deviate especially when it comes to deployments.  I went 6+ months on my Baghdad deployment and this time it was 4+ so I'm making progress!
So it started out swell...an ambitious young man washing my hair...he was thorough (code for SLOW) but I got a great scalp massage in the process!  :)  I then was treated to a cappuccino.  But it took a turn for the worse...my beautician (back-up one because the one recommended is on vacation for another 2 weeks) dropped her comb on the floor.  You know in the States, without hesitation, they'd get another one out of the colored sanitizer displayed on the counter.  Not so lucky here, didn't even see that jar displayed and this is a premium salon.  Instead, she picked it up and continued like it was never dropped!  Drama... 

No comments: