
Ever since I've arrived to the UK, my friend (Angie) has shared her love of Polish Pottery. So I couldn't resist embarking on an adventure to Poland with her before she returns to the US.

Who can live in England without a tea set? This is what I call "Freedom Tea"

This was my most anticipated purchase...I had to find fun designs to "dress up" my flowers/plants throughout my house

The impulse buy I couldn't pass up...loved the color, design, and shape...now I want more!

The title of this blog mentioned "serious shoppers" because 12 ladies (more on a waiting list) committed to going. So let's discuss the commitment...41 hours of driving 1835 miles for a 24-hour shopping window. Some have experienced the flying sacrifice...broken pottery mailed to you because you don't have enough room to check as baggage or carry-on. So driving is the best way but the best part was the two drivers...their navigation, safe driving, protection in shady shopping areas and their gentlemen ways.

This was the damage after only 3 hours of shopping the first day!!!

Um, 24 hours later as we attempted to consolidate and fit in the trailer...

Every inch of the floor was covered and the drivers did an amazing job with "Polish Jenga!"

I couldn't pass up one of my favorite pictures with Angie...she was the reason I went and I'm so glad I did...we shared many laughs!
2 comments:
That picture of you and Angie is so great! You guys seem so happy! I can NOT BELIEVE all the boxes, you guys were serious shoppers. That little blue plate is so cute I can see why you bought it and why you wish you had more.
Is it just me but it doesn't look like there is a bathroom on that bus :(
Post a Comment