Monday, December 13, 2010

Birthday Love

I am a blessed daughter & sister!  I turned 35 years old today and here's how my day unfolded with Birthday love...
Greeted by a phone call from my brother, Tyler, first thing in the morning.  He was night flying on his deployment and called me before he went to bed.
Then his gift greeted me on my email account with the perfect header of a single prop aircraft!
Greeted at the post office with a gift from my brother, Todd, at lunch time.  His goal of a his gift arriving ON my Birthday came true...how did he do that?
Greeted at my desk with a floral arrangement from my parents when I returned from lunch.  It's a tradition of my Dad's to deliver a poinsettia for my Birthday each year since I'm a December baby.  My parents had mailed my gifts in advance and I was already enjoying my Kindle for some time...the reason why my brothers torture me with gifts arriving right on time!  :)

No comments: