Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tropical Vacay - Day 2

An overcast day with wind/showers
Started my day at the gym...not the best equipment but the view is awesome
I was in luck to close my workout in an awesome sauna!
The walk back to the room
I couldn't capture it but it was a complete rainbow...so beautiful on a rainy day
One of the main landmarks near the shopping center
Come to find out it wasn't a very sturdy display to sit on...kinda like a hollow easter bunny!
So we went shopping for a coffee maker and this was what we could find...quite the contraption!  Why buy a coffee maker, you ask...
There was no coffee maker on the counter...only an electric water heater so I had to improvise with instant...
...and some tea for the evening
Then Dad opened the cabinet to find a coffee maker!  
So now we're able to enjoy my favorite coffee that I brought with me!

No comments: